Babies 'R' Us
Check out the Sweetest Registry Deal Ever with Babies 'R' Us PLUS $50 Gift Card Giveaway!7:33 AM
Because I am a busy mom of three little ones, I have learned over the years what is a necessary baby item and what is not. Granted, what I think is needful and what others think is needful can vary so just bear with me while I share some of my favorite baby items with you. If you are doing a baby registry and are stumped about what you should register for, maybe these are some ideas that could help you out a bit...
1. BREAST PUMPI cannot say enough about these. I never realized just how much I would use mine until my baby slept through a feeding once. Then, there are those times when you just get so full you have to pump so you don't get engorged. My breast pump is my best friend while breastfeeding and is always the first thing I recommend for a new mom to purchase/ask for as a gift (oh, and the electric ones are worth EVERY PENNY).
Sooo, this is kind of a luxury item and I truly thought it was ridiculous when I first heard of it. A wipes warmer??? What in the world??? So crazy sounding but they are fantastic! I have yet to meet a baby who doesn't cringe and cry when a cold wipe is used on their bottom. You know, it takes their breath away type of reaction? I was given a Wipes Warmer several years ago and it has been a must-have in my nursery ever since. I love using warm wipes on my children...it is sooo comforting for them and I do highly recommend them.
You really don't need a shower attachment, vibrator or faucet attached to your baby tub. Those, to me, are unnecessary items. The amount of time I actually use a baby bathtub makes those things impractical to me...the simpler, the better. My favorite tub is one that you can use throughout early toddler stage and that offers no-slip features. This one pictured above is my absolute favorite and the brand that I have used since my first baby was born.
Sweetest Registry Deal Ever is a promotion that will give expectant parents and caregivers some super sweet deals when they set up a baby registry at Babies 'R' Us. Here are the fun details...
- Expectant parents and caregivers can earn up to $200 back on items purchased off their Babies“R”Us Registry created between now and November 15, 2013 through the Sweetest Registry Deal Ever promotion.
- Moms can earn 10% back on purchases made off their Babies“R”Us Registry (up to $200). This will come in the form of an e-gift card approximately 10 weeks after their expected arrival date, enabling parents to purchase even more products and essentials for baby.
- Due to its unmatched assortment of innovative and exclusive baby products and trusted expert assistance from Registry Consultants or online resources, registering with Babies“R”Us is a smooth, seamless and efficient process.
- While in-store, registrants will also receive additional perks, such as a special welcome package, which includes a Baby Registry Planner with a full checklist of essential items, invitation cards to inform family and friends that they are registered at Babies“R”Us, a $5 off $25 coupon, product samples and more.
$50 Babies 'R' Us Gift Card for your baby shopping needs? Babies 'R' Us has offered to giveaway a $50 Gift Card to one of YOU!!! Here are your entry options...
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this post. The Babies 'R' Us information and gift cards have been provided by Babies 'R' Us. All quotes and stock photos are from the Babies 'R' Us website and email. Prize is being provided and shipped by the sponsor. This blog is NOT responsible for lost, stolen or damaged prizes. All thoughts and opinions are 100% mine.