Farm Rich has really expanded their product line since I was young and today, there are so many different foods from which to choose...it is difficult to find a favorite.
A little bit about Farm Rich
- Farm Rich is one of the country's largest frozen snacks and appetizers lines.
- Our products have been featured on Dr. Oz and in Ladies Home Journal, FIRST for Women and Every Day with Rachael Ray, among others.
- Some fan favorites include Mozzarella Sticks (America's #1 cheese stick), Mozzarella Bites and our newest products, Toasted Ravioli and Crispy Dill Pickles (a personal favorite).
- We also have 5 new products coming out in Walmart in April: Buffalo Blue Mozzarella Sticks, Pretzel Crusted Mozzarella Sticks, Potato Chip Crusted Mozzarella Sticks, Chocolate Cream Brownie Bites and Cinnamon Apple Pie Bites.
- Farm Rich makes great snacks for busy families on the go - our snacks are perfect after school, on game day, or as a quick and easy appetizer at special gatherings.
Wow...those are some pretty amazing sounding foods, don't you think?!? One that wasn't mentioned were the Crispy Dill Pickles. Being that I am pregnant, you can understand that those sounded AMAZING to me! HA! Recently, I was contacted by Farm Rich with an inquiry as to whether or not I would like to review their products. Well, you can imagine what my answer was. :) I was thrilled to be able to share this company with you, my readers, as well as with my family.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this post. I did receive free coupons for Farm Rich Product review purposes. All quotes and stock photos are from the Farm Rich website and email. Prizes are in coupon form and will be mailed by myself. This blog is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen prizes and in this case, I am not responsible for replacing coupons under any circumstances. All thoughts and opinions are 100% mine.