1. Don’t turn your pooch into a holiday decoration – avoid putting lights on the lower branches of the tree
2. Pups get chilly too – keep them warm and cozy on winter walks
3. Holiday plants can be dangerous – keep dogs away from the poisonous ones like poinsettia, holly and mistletoe
4. Avoid an expensive surgery – keep tinsel, ribbon and garland out of their reach
5. Don’t throw them a bone – turkey, ham and lamb bones can get stuck in their throat and intestines
6. If your dog gets into the prescription pills it will give you more anxiety that your in-laws – keep them out of paws reach
7. Use a pet friendly tree preservative – just like toilet water, dogs may drink from under the tree
8. Dogs are curious creatures – don’t put edible gifts in stockings. They may not be there in the morning
So, there you have it...some simple yet effective ways to help ensure your pets safety! The holidays can be hectic and you don't want to forget to keep your furry friends safe. Enjoy your Christmas!!
Disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this post. All thoughts and opinions are 100% mine.