healthy snack bars that will fill them up with good stuff, rather than junk that will leave them feeling empty.
So, recently I was invited to try out some soy protein snacks and I actually found out about some companies that I had never heard of before. One of them - MorningStar Farms, I had heard of before and their Veggie Burgers are to die for!! I haven't had a veggie burger in a very long time and seeing this company's name made me hungry for them once again.
- Soy protein is a high‐quality, plant‐based protein derived from soybeans
- Soy protein supports healthy growth and development
- Because of its ability to impact satiety, soy protein can help in managing a healthy weight in children
- Soy protein is a healthy alternative for children with milk, egg or peanut allergies
- Incorporating high-quality proteins, such as soy protein, into children’s diets supports immune health
Those are some things that I didn't know but am glad to have discovered now. I don't know of any food related allergies in our home but knowing that soy protein is a good alternative is helpful (especially if I am having someone over for dinner and they have allergies to certain foods).
So, if you are looking for good, wholesome soy protein foods for you or your family, be sure to check out these companies. They have such a great variety of products to suit anyone...check them out today!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this post. I did receive free products for review purposes. All quotes and stock photos are from the sponsor's website and email. Prize pack is being provided and shipped by DuPont Nutrition and Health This blog is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged prizes. All thoughts and opinions are 100% mine.