eco-friendly! Because we are getting ready to hit the holiday season, it seemed like the perfect time to review one of Sainthood Herbs' supplements called Stress & Sleep. Before I get into that review though, here is a bit more about Sainthood Herbs...
Sainthood Herbs means trust you can count on. From the beginning, our goal has been to build a line of effective herbal supplements that far exceeds your expectations.
- When we choose an ingredient, we look at both how and where the ingredient was made, and how it will impact your overall health.
- Our goal is to choose wild-crafted herbs as nature intended them to be.
- We look for ingredients that have clinical studies behind them, with proven results that will help you maintain proper nutrition.
- When we can find powerful, organic ingredients – (olive, for instance, which is used in one of our formulas) – we’ll incorporate them into our formulas.
- Our primary focus is to achieve the best results from everything we produce and increase our knowledge about each and every ingredient we use. For instance, did you know that if ginseng is under six years old, it is not ready for medicinal use?
We would never create anything we wouldn't take ourselves. We provide you with the purest, and most healthy ingredients to put into your body on a daily basis.
I was very interested in the Stress & Sleep because around here, sleep can ellude me most nights. I am VERY tired at the end of the day but I have a difficult time turning my brain off. It is so easy for my hubby but I truly struggle with relaxing and settling in for the night - sometimes it takes me over 2 hours to actually fall asleep. :(
I LOVE Lemon Balm...it is such a soothing herb and I have really found that it does relax me quite a bit, which is nice...especially on those nights that I have such difficulty calming down.
Also, From now until September 30th, you can get 30% off all of Sainthood Herbs products by entering the code MEDIAPROMO. This code has been set up especially for my readers here at Mommy's Reviews. :) Enjoy!
Be sure to check out Sainthood Herbs on their social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter. Browse their website as well and see what else they have to offer...I am sure they would love to meet you and help get you a head start on your stress-free holidays!
Disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this post. I did receive free Sainthood Herbs products for review purposes. All quotes and stock photos are from the Sainthood Herbs website and email. All thoughts and opinions are 100% mine.